Overlay v1.6 Public (12.04.2014)
Working for Battlefield 4 & Battlefield 4™
Please rename the file and change the MD5 for your own safety. (Пожалуйста переименуйте файл MD5 для вашей же безопасности, читай FAQ)
As always use at your own risk! (Используйте на свой страх и риск!)

PB Status: Undetected

Скачать:
Скрытый текст, необходимо выполнение следующих условий: [hide=0,0,0]
Быть пользователем с ником 0

Проверка VT:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bugs:
It can rarely happen that a player doesn't gets displayed by the overlay (Изредка пропадает отображение окошка оверлея)

Changes by 1.6:
Added new menu category (BFSettings: All Unlocks, Minimap, HUD, ... - Thx to dude719 for posting everything that is needed)
Added info text for some features
Added buttons for 2d radar radius
Fixed a bug with aimbot when a X4 scope (Or higher) was attached to non-sniper weapons
Fixed a bug with auto knife when auto shoot was enabled
Fixed an esp color bug
Fixed all pb violations from the past (v1.5 from 17.03 was just packed - Thx to A200K for your awesome sig tool )
Support for the latest patch of 31.03 (Thx to Chevyyy, A200K & IChooseYou for the offsets i was missing)
Fixed spectator warning (02.04)
Fixed a crash with recoil off (12.04)
Fixed 59961 violation (12.04)
Added auto spot feature (12.04)
Added menu key to .ini (12.04)

Info about the .ini:
Your settings get loaded once at launch and saved everytime you close the menu. (Ваши настройки загружаются и сохраняются каждый раз, когда вы закрываете меню)

FAQ:

Why I need to change the MD5 and how can I do this?
-If you don't change it you get banned for VIOLATION (MD5TOOL)
-So rename the file and change the MD5 to avoid a MD5TOOL ban
-But there are still other ways how pb can detect this hack
-Search Google for a "MD5 changer" or use this MD5 Changer by D3nnis VT ()
Is this Punkbuster Screenshot proof?
-Yes it is (external overlay), only the "Visual Removals" in menu need a screenshot cleaner or blocker.

I have a black bar across the screen when running the overlay. What can I do?
-Lower your Desktop resolution. Max tested resolution is 1080p (Not the In-Game resolution).

The aimbot is to slow or shaking like crazy. How can i fix this?
-Enable raw mouse input and then adjust your In-Game mouse sensitivity.

Auto Knife is not working...
-It works but only if the enemy is within the knife range and only if the aimbot is currently aiming at the enemy.

-So the best is setting Auto Aim to 2 if you want to use it.

I still don't know how to set up the aimbot for snipers, after reading the readme. How can I do this?
-Look at this post that should explain how to do it.